Saturday, January 17, 2015

Mini-Update

Greetings Mechwarriors,

Just a short update today as I prepare for my normal posting.

We will soon see a change in the rewards that are given at the end of CW matches based on which Faction players are contracted with. I'm not entirely sure why PGI would change the rewards, where currently the Loyalty Points gained are almost meaningless. As stated before, the only reward players actually get, at the moment, is C-Bills. Details here.

There was also a recent Town Hall Meeting with Russ Bullock of PGI. I wasn't able to listen into the meeting hosted by No Guts No Galaxy due to my time zone, but I am glad that these are happening and I might post about the questions answered there.

There is another weekend Tournament going on this weekend! Although I participated in the last one and was glad to win myself a free Mech, I probably won't go all out on this one. We'll see! I am a better pilot now than I was then.

Now, most importantly, I have some great news from the LMC. A few of our members have been hard at work creating customized forum signatures for our members! They have done a fantastic job and I look forward to using mine on the MWO forums.



Good luck and good hunting, pilots.

No comments:

Post a Comment